Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final Business Card


I decided to go with the third business card, especially since it was the class majority. I changed the font of the information on the back of the business card to match the font of the front of the business card to make it flow better. Also, I minimized the spacing between the words so it didn't look to close to the edges. The final two change that I made to the business card from the draft is I changed the color of the font from black to navy blue to incorporate a togetherness effect; and I moved the information from the center to align right also to show togetherness and make it look more cleaner. I tried to get rid of the small white lines around the border, but everything I did nothing seemed to work; you were supposed to help me get rid of them, but we both forgot.  Overall, the colors to me compliment each other well and flow together; also it gives a water feel which is what I was going for since my company is a water company.

No comments:

Post a Comment